- ✔ THIS INDUSTRY LEADING SERRAPEPTASE supplement containing 120,000 SPU promotes cellular repair, male and female reproductive health, adhesion & scar tissue reduction, erectile function, and exceptional immune function*
- ✔ A POWERFUL 100% VEGAN therapeutic enzyme supplement that supports the body’s natural inflammatory response and circulatory health*
- ✔ CONTAINS OUR SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN signature blend of proteases, coenzymes, and cofactors that function as a unique enzyme enhancer!
- ✔ MADE IN THE USA AND MANUFACTURED in a FDA registered facility that follows GMP guidelines. Products are tested in a 3rd party testing facility to ensure high quality prior to delivery. We use the largest Serrapeptase manufacturer in the world, who believe that purity is essential when it comes to enzymes.
SerraLife is a professional grade systemic enzyme supplement with high-activity, enteric-coated Serrapeptase and other potent proteolytic enzymes designed to promote cellular repair and healthy blood flow. SerraLife also supports reproductive health and adhesion & scar tissue reduction.
In addition, SerraLife supports the body’s natural response to inflammation. SerraLife has the unique ability to dissolve unnecessary protein and non-living tissue that is a by-product of the body’s natural healing process.
- Male and Female Reproductive Health*
- Circulatory Health*
- Fibrin Digestion*
- Erectile Function*
- Muscle & Joint Health*
- Immune Health*
- Tissue Healing*
- Cardiovascular Health*
- Accelerated Healing Response*
What’s Inside SerraLife™:
See picture of Supplement Facts Box
What Isn’t Inside SerraLife™:
SerraLife is free of pesticides, chemicals, preservatives, animal derivatives, yeast, fish or shellfish, peanuts, and tree nuts. All individual enzymes are kosher-certified ingredients, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
SerraLife is manufactured in the USA in a FDA-registered facility that follows GMP guidelines.
How Does SerraLife™ Work?
SerraLife is a powerful blend of proteolytic enzymes designed to support the body’s natural inflammatory response, and promote respiratory health.
Inflammation is our body’s natural response to injury and infection. It is a complex biological process to ward off invading pathogens and initiate the healing process. Acute inflammation is characterized by swelling, redness, heat, pain, and loss of function, signs which typically subside when the underlying problem goes away. Chronic inflammation, on the other hand, may be the continuation of acute inflammation or a prolonged low-grade form of inflammation, and it often goes unnoticed until manifesting in symptoms of a disease.
As we age, we often lose the ability to recover from injury as quickly as we did at an earlier age. The minor injuries our body encounters can lead to more serious issues if inflammation is not effectively managed. Unregulated inflammatory responses cause havoc on our bodies resulting in pain and discomfort. Chronic inflammation can lead to everything from diabetes to arthritis to cardiovascular and respiratory conditions.
Fibrin is an insoluble protein our body produces in response to bleeding or inflammation. Under normal circumstances, excess fibrin in connective tissue is broken down by proteolytic enzymes and removed. When this process is compromised, excess fibrous material accumulates in the tissue and leads to fibrotic conditions such as arthritis and cardiovascular issues.
SerraLife contains proteolytic enzymes, rich with its namesake Serrapeptase, which support the body’s natural response to inflammation. Its proposed mode of action supports the body’s natural mechanism for dissolving fibrin.
Why Choose SerraLife™ Serrapeptase +Plus:
SerraLife Serrapeptase +Plus is an efficacious systemic enzyme formula, and one of the most potent on the market. It is manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 and GMP certified facilities, and undergoes rigorous quality testing. In addition, VitaLife’s signature enzyme enhancer ensures all of our enzymes work to their fullest potential.
Furthermore, the enteric-coating we use on our Serrapeptase ensures the enzyme reaches the small intestine to be absorbed into the bloodstream, and work systemically. Unlike other enteric coatings, our unique Methacrylic Acid Copolymer (MAAC) enteric coating is safe and has been listed as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our food-grade enteric coated enzymes are designed to withstand the different pH levels of the human digestive tract, ensuring proper delivery of the enzymes into the bloodstream.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.