Due to the nature of our products (informational products and supplemental nutrition), we do not accept returns.
SHIPPING METHODS & TIMES
Free standard shipping on orders with a subtotal of $50 or more – Limited Time Only
Discount automatically taken at checkout. Offer applies to free standard shipping only. Free shipping offer applies to domestic orders only.
- In-stock items ship within 2-3 business days (excluding holidays or weekends), unless otherwise notated on product page.
- US Domestic Packages typically arrive in about 2-5 business days after they are shipped (Depends on Shipping Method). Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam orders may take considerably longer than the estimates.
- Orders placed on holidays, Saturdays or Sundays will be processed the following business day.
- Fallopiantubeformula.com proudly fulfills international orders through different global shipping methods.
- Please note that for orders outside the domestic United States, you are subject to pay your country’s duties and custom’s fees upon retrieval of your package. There will be no refunds for refused packages.
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email that confirms that your order has been shipped from our Distribution Center. You can check the status of your order by reviewing your order on your account.
- Tracking information may not be available for the first 24 to 48 hours after you receive your shipping confirmation email. If 48 hours have passed and you’re still unable to track your order, please email us at email@example.com or contact us online, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM EST.
- Please allow 5-7 additional business days for orders shipped to military addresses as they are considered international orders.
P.O. BOXES OR APO BOXES
- Please note that UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses. For PO Boxes or APO addresses, please be sure to select USPS as your shipping method.
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
- Weekends and Holidays are excluded from shipping times. For more accurate shipping times on holidays, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the tracking information for your package says the package was “delivered,” first double-check the area where the carrier would have left it. Ask neighbors too in case the package was dropped at the wrong door. Also, look for any “attempted delivery” notices, which means the carrier tried to deliver it, but no one was home. If you still don’t see anything, wait until the end of the next day, because some carriers’ electronic systems may show the package as delivered, even when it’s still on the way. Still no luck? Call the carrier with your tracking number for more information.
- If the carrier is unable to provide a resolution please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com.
- New! Fallopian Tube Formula is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is damaged upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked “delivered” must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked “delivered.” Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint. *Domestic claims are eligible to be filed within 30 days from when the item shipped; International: 45 days.
- Please note that UPS, DHL and USPS do not guarantee arrival dates of packages.
- Transit begins the first business day after an order is shipped.
- Unfortunately shipping costs cannot be refunded for packages delayed due to adverse weather conditions.